Pages - Menu

35 vintage movie posters | Old Indian movie posters

I have showcased some vintage movie posters. All faces are easily recognizable. The expressions are 
properly executed. Also take a look at the typography. They are yet apealing to our eyes. Hope these will inspired you in some retro designs. Enjoy.

Check our archive for Graphic design inspiration, Digital art, Packaging design inspirations, logo designs and logo works inspiration and creative photography.











































































2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm creating a vintage-indian inspired design, and would like to use the poster images from this blog-post. Please let me know if you have any objections. I would be happy to credit your name as a source if the design does get approved.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have posted the source links at the bottom of the post. You can use my blog link as a source.

      Delete